TAYLOR SWIFT FANS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
freshy

Jourdon Dunn speaks on being a fashion icon Empty Jourdon Dunn speaks on being a fashion icon

Today at 12:44 pm
Jourdon Dunn speaks on being a fashion icon Riches10

As our pictures show, I need not have worried. "The place was so beautiful!" she says enthusiastically when we meet in Bloomsbury. "All seals, and water, and sands – it was a wonderful escape. I understand the attraction, to be so far away from everybody. My gran loved the Queen Mother – they shared the same birthday – so this would probably have been her proudest thing." And the dogs? "I'm used to dogs," she says. "They had such a nice energy, they came to me and they didn’t intimidate me in any way." Altogether, when it comes to fashion shoots, despite her supermodel status, her philosophy is to "soldier it out with everybody", she says. "I’m down for the cause, whatever it is. I love the art of it all, and the creative process. Everyone has a role, and mine is to be the muse, and to do whatever you want to create an iconic image."

listen arden bright sugar rush

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum