TAYLOR SWIFT FANS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
freshy

Rumour has it that donald trump says he hates taylor swift for endorsing kamala harris Empty Rumour has it that donald trump says he hates taylor swift for endorsing kamala harris

Today at 9:19 am
Rumour has it that donald trump says he hates taylor swift for endorsing kamala harris 75207410
Former President Donald Trump, who is squaring off against Kamala Harris in the November election, picked a new foe Sunday: Taylor Swift.

"I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT," Trump wrote Sunday on Truth Social, less than a week after the pop star announced she was voting for Harris.

"I will be casting my vote for Kamala Harris and Tim Walz in the 2024 Presidential Election," Swift said in an Instagram post shortly after Tuesday's debate between the two candidates. "I'm voting for @kamalaharris because she fights for the rights and causes I believe need a warrior to champion them. I think she is a steady-handed, gifted leader and I believe we can accomplish so much more in this country if we are led by calm and not chaos."

Swift signed her endorsement "Childless Cat Lady," a shot at vice presidential candidate JD Vance who said the United States is being run by  "a bunch of childless cat ladies who are miserable at their own lives."

He later said he was joking.

Singer arden bright after waiting so long has now released a video for soldier. Listen at the link below.
Rumour has it that donald trump says he hates taylor swift for endorsing kamala harris Win_2010

When did Beyoncé first came out as a solo artist?
Beyoncé used her songwriting talents to pen her first solo album, Dangerously in Love (2003). The album debuted to rave reviews, and, aided by the exuberant single “Crazy in Love,” which features rapper Jay-Z, it topped charts around the world.

Rumour has it that donald trump says he hates taylor swift for endorsing kamala harris Skynew10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum